The Wild Browns made their presence known! Big Browns were feeding heavy on caddis fly larvae, hatches of caddis, mayflies, stoneflies, and midges… no shortage of food now… The water was low for this time of year and the algae were blooming wildly… probably nutrients from the disturbances from the new bridge construction… see photos of the fish, the algae, the bridge, and tarps from the construction site hung up on trees downstream.
Subscribe!e-mail notification of new posts
- 2017 S.F. Kings River CLEAN UP DATES
- 2016 Clean Up Dates are April 30, June 4, July 9, Aug. 13 and Sept. 10… Mark your Calendars now!!!
- For those of us who “Catch and Release” many more trout than we “Catch and Keep”, here are some steps that will help assure your catch survives to be caught again another day…
- 2015 Kings River Clean Up Dates
- 2014 Kings River Clean Up Dates