- 2022 Clean Up DatesWelcome to 2022!!! It’s time once again to plan those summer events. About April 20th, a rock slide blocked and damaged part of State Route 180 at milepost 131, just east of Boyden Cavern. The rock slide left a 600-foot debris field, 15 trees, and boulders weighing up to 200 tons. Caltrans Central Valley District 6 crews have ...
- 2021 Clean Up DatesWelcome to 2021!!! As the opening of the Kings Canyon draws near it’s once again time to plan those summer events. 2020 saw the most of the camping in the canyon closed for the year due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. At the moment the National Park Service is planning to open the parks as usual and has ...
- 2019 Clean up DatesWelcome to 2019 New Year, New Calendars, New Resolutions.. Time to start planning those Summer outings. In 2018 we had a total of 41 volunteers, and cleaned up 368 lbs of litter. Here’s the flyer for the litter clean-ups for 2019. The Clean-up dates are: April 27th, June 1st, July 6th, August 3rd, September 7th, & November 9th. Hope to see you ...
- 2018 Clean Up Dates
- 2017 S.F. Kings River CLEAN UP DATES
- 2016 Clean Up DatesClean Up Dates are April 30, June 4, July 9, Aug. 13 and Sept. 10… Mark your Calendars now!!!
- 2015 Kings River Clean Up DatesApril 25, 2015 May 30, 2015 July 11, 2o15 Aug. 8, 2015 Sept. 12, 2015
- 2014 Kings River Clean Up Dates2014 Kings River Clean Up Dates Here are the press release for our 2014 Clean Up Days and photos from each day. In summary, we had a total of 94 volunteers, cleaned up 60 miles of river and adjoining areas, and removed a total of 335 lbs of litter! Great Job and thanks to all who helped us in ...
- 2014 Clean Up and Revegetation Watering DatesApril 26, 2014 Yucca Point Clean Up June 6 SF Kings River Clean Up and Cedar Grove Plant Watering NOTE: Volunteers are needed every Saturday Morning from now through September if you happen to be up that way. Ask at the Ranger Station or contact Bill at 916-601-9954 or firstname.lastname@example.org July 12, 2014 SF Kings River Clean Up ...
- 2013 Dates for S.F. Kings River Clean Up EventsWe will be holding “Clean Up Events” on theses Saturday mornings during 2013, meeting just north of the Cedar Grove Lodge at 9 a.m. returning by 12:30 p.m.: June 1 (Done) July 13 (Done) August 10 September 7 We hope you can help ...
Bill Templin, Volunteer Coordinator
Friends of the South Fork Kings
Parking area north of the Cedar Grove Lodge,
(left when facing store front)
86724 Hwy 180
Kings Canyon National Park, CA 93633
From: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 Noon